These 40’ flat cars with generator loads are painted black with white logos and lettering. They were built in
August 1942 and run on Roller Bearing trucks. Originally built in 1942 for New York Central and numbered into
the 499300-499599 series, thes flat cars were converted to auto frame cars and renumbered into the new series
480750-480849 in the early 1960s.